Lovely Bits of Old England: John Betjeman at The Telegraph

Lovely Bits of Old England: John Betjeman at The Telegraph

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All too often variety is hard to find in a singular release, so we have collected together 36 tracks, from 36 artists, into one easily accessible source. GAVIN FULLER is head of the Telegraph library, responsible for maintaining that newspaper’s archive. Oh I do love this comment Molly, and your take on it – stopping to savour the moment, slowing down, it’s a real art form these days isn’t it? Unfortunately rather than being hardcover as described at time of sale, it was a paperback but it is in good condition .

I love this post, probably cause you share some of my most treasured Florence spots too (piazza della passera, Il santino– I recognized the wine shelf immediately! We loved the evening and early morning walks but we loaded the saturday crowds… We must be in numerous tourist pictures, enjoying our breakfast in the window of our house – one of the oldest buildings in the city. Via Santo Spirito: Between the Ponte alla Carraia and Ponte Santa Trinita, one block in from the river is this short and elegant street.These articles have become something of an historical eulogy; one might say that they have no relevance nowadays. He is also a former Mastermind champion and the editor of Leaves on the Line, a collection of readers letters to the Telegraph on trains and train journeys. From contemporary reviews often refreshingly caustic of novelists such as Ian Fleming, Nancy Mitford and J.

I raised the question with Better World Books and although they could not supply a hardcover version they were extremely generous in making up for the descepency.

Now I enjoy walking in Florence in the evening, taking back roads to avoid the crowds, eating my gelato and spotting local places on the way.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop