Hama Beads 10.260 Hama Egg Shaped Pegboard, Multicolour

Hama Beads 10.260 Hama Egg Shaped Pegboard, Multicolour

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We’ve got lots of fun Easter printables that are perfect for keeping the kiddos busy and entertained. If you lift the paper up quickly and there are a lot of unmelted beads, they will easily fall off or go flying and you may be forced to start over. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them. This pattern uses 184 black, 47 brown, 92 kiwi lime, 40 dark green, 59 bright green, 78 sand, 36 dark gray, 2 white, 44 cobalt, 37 gray, 7 light brown, 2 tan, and 69 carribean sea beads.

Easter Perler Bead Designs 5 Little Monsters: Easter Perler Bead Designs

Before we get into the patterns, I want to review a few basics of using fuse beads to make sure you get the best results. This pattern uses 119 light brown, 45 pink, 14 light pink, 186 tan, 15 turquoise, 49 light green, 37 light lavender, and 16 sherbert beads. Not only is it a great way for them to express themselves, but it’s also an easy and fun activity that both parents and children can enjoy together. If you enjoyed these Hama bead Easter eggs be sure to check out my glow in the dark Easter egg hunt and paper plate crown of thorns craft.

Be the first in line to get your hands on the latest and greatest toys, be inspired, access free play ideas, blog posts, helpful advice, and download creative and educational play packs all under one roof. There are so many fun Easter themed designs to choose from, so if your tub of fusible beads has been sitting in the cupboard ignored and lonely, this list of ideas might be just what’s needed to get your kids busy crafting again. You’ll see a couple of the pattern backgrounds below aren’t white – that’s simply to give contrast so you can see where all the white beads should go.

Hama easter ideas | perler bead patterns, perler beads 280 Hama easter ideas | perler bead patterns, perler beads

With this printable Easter egg Perler bead pattern printable, kids can enjoy a fun and creative activity this Easter. To make the designs you just need to lay the beads out on the pegboard before covering with ironing paper and ironing so that the beads fuse together. If you are looking for a fun craft that’s perfect for kids from age 6, right up to adults, then you’ll love these super fun Easter Perler bead ideas and patterns. Some of these Hama bead Easter crafts are made using the Easter egg shaped pegboard which I have linked below.You’ll use 141 honey, 26 light pink, 44 bright green, 41 white, 4 black, 87 fawn, 3 pink, 2 yellow, 2 purple, 1 turquoise, and 21 sour apple beads. After I share the patterns, I’ll include some information about getting started with Perler beads if you’re just getting started with them. Or if you’ve never tried fusible bead projects before, the Easter break is a great time to give them a try. If you have enjoyed this post then you might also like to see some other Easter crafts using Hama beads. It’s an activity that is both entertaining and educational, as they get to express their creativity while learning colors, patterns and shapes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop