EPOS I SENNHEISER GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset, Low-Latency Bluetooth, 7.1 Surround Sound, Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Audio Presets, For Windows PC, PS4, PS4 PRO, PS5 and Smartphones

£9.9
FREE Shipping

EPOS I SENNHEISER GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset, Low-Latency Bluetooth, 7.1 Surround Sound, Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Audio Presets, For Windows PC, PS4, PS4 PRO, PS5 and Smartphones

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It would be nice to see benchmarks for some of the characteristics of these headsets rather than just subjective opinions and the manufacturer's specifications. The headband's generous padding at the top of the head did its job, keeping me comfortable, for hours.

Even though the headset produces the same sound regardless of what it's being used for, you won't necessarily look for the same things while annihilating your virtual opponents as you will when listening to your favorite tunes. However, this cable-free model features a 16-hour battery life (or up to 20 when connected via Bluetooth) and very low latency. But Sennheiser was right to keep the headset's scheme muted by using black and gray and avoiding RGB lighting or accent colors.The microphone of the EPOS │ Sennheiser GSP 670 is also very successful: the quality of speech is very good and with the help of various filters a reasonable signal can be sent to the chat in any situation. Beside the volume wheel, there’s a smart button to either enable surround sound mode or switch between different EQ presets. The GSP 670 is distinctly larger and bulkier than the GSP 370, building on that headset's design with a more rugged, sci-fi military aesthetic. In addition, this is the only way to access the EPOS Gaming Suite, the software which, as always, is designed to improve all the factory settings that may not be to your individual taste.

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The screeching vocals and guitar riffs stand in the forefront, but the drums bring out the bass power to balance the track. The back of each earcup is dominated by some form of plastic circle; the left cup has a smooth plastic circle on which the large, chunky boom microphone is mounted to easily flip up and down, while the right cup has a ridged circle that serves as a combination power switch and volume dial. This is a requirement of the January 2013 Dangerous Goods Act, introduced by the Civil Aviation Authority.The oval earpads are big and filled with soft memory foam, wrapped along the sides with faux leather and across the top with a softer, suede-like material. One can therefore expect to enjoy playing video games in the family living room without being too disturbed by nearby conversations. The whine of supercars and the growl of off-road vehicles sound forceful, with strong presence in the mids and highs to make each engine distinctive. The bass sounds particularly powerful if you set the EQ to the highs- and lows-sculpted Music preset in the Sennheiser app, and turn up the Reverberation setting. In 1991, the Orpheus, a pair of electrostatic headphones sold with a tube amplifier, were named the best headphones in the world by the specialized press.

I’ve been testing both open and closed designs in the past couple of months, and while it isn’t fair to test the Ananda-BT against the 670, I don’t have any other open-back options. The EPOS-Sennheiser GSP 670 headphones proved to be versatile and can comfortably handle any style of music, from rock and pop to electronic music and jazz. A chat volume dial can be found on the bottom edge of the right earcup, along with a programmable smart button that switches between equalizer presets by default. I bought these to replace a pair of ten year of wireless Sony headphones, they were not blutooth, they had a radio frequency tuned to a base station.Most of the combinations still sounded good, but it was nice to have that quick feedback as I played around with the choices.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop