HeadRush FRFR-112 Active 2000-Watt Full-Range, Flat-Response 12-in/2-Way Cabinet for Guitar Multi FX and Amp Modelling Processors

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HeadRush FRFR-112 Active 2000-Watt Full-Range, Flat-Response 12-in/2-Way Cabinet for Guitar Multi FX and Amp Modelling Processors

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Something we appreciate from many of the FRFR cabs, and indeed acoustic combos we’ve seen recently has been the wedge design. The idea of angling up a speaker for a guitarist makes sense, whether it’s behind the player or being used as a monitor in front it doesn’t seem to make sense to have your guitar sound hitting your legs. Consequently, it works very well when playing for a band. Can I connect them with my phone to play the guitar? The FRFR 108 can travel with you because it is lighter and smaller than other models. In contrast, FRFR 112 is frequently chosen for long-term use in big spaces.

Now that you've elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today's modelers, don't rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-112. The HeadRush FRFR-112 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard (or any other multi-FX/amp modeler) to give you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air. Headrush FRFR 112 is also a 2000-watt guitar and bass amplifier. It also has two XLR inputs in which you can plug in two instruments at once, and you can control their voices individually with the individual volume controllers. There is no ultimate champion this time, but you should choose your favorite based on your interest and purposes.Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration If you’re a guitarist or a bassist and you make use of modelling technology, the Headrush FRFR 108 would work just fine for you. It is also for those who desire a straightforward, inexpensive, and potent studio or home practice setup. Two 108s will sound louder than one because, well, twice the speaker. You can also have stereo if you want. If your amplifier has output lines or emitted effects, you can use that, but don't use a powered head speaker with it because it can damage both. Wrapping Up

It’s also versatile. With the sim functionality off and PA EQ engaged, we ran our electro acoustic through it using a Fishman preamp pedal to control the guitar EQ. The possibilities are wide open if you’re a function musician who might need that flexibility for different applications. It combines (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs, an XLR output, a ground lift switch, a contour EQ switch, and independent volume controls per channel input. Key Features CONTROLS:Master volume, gain level for input 1 and 2 , 3 DSP equaliser modes - each with ± 12 dB level control per band: 3-band EQ PA, 3-band EQ guitar and 5-band EQ guitar, display contrast and brightness Personally, I'm perfectly happy with an Alto TS310 (which seem to be pretty similar to the Headrush offerings). Gives me a very nice balance between portability and decently full sound. Holds up pretty well with rather loud drummers, too. However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.

Features

I do not own a Headrush 112 so please take my comments as "general knowledge".... not necessarily an answer to this problem. A huge 2,000 watts at peak or around 1,000 watts continuous from the power amp here. But no cab sims. Eleven® is a registered trademark of Avid Technology, Inc. HeadRush® is a registered trademark of inMusic Brands, Inc.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop